A new shipping company is starting operations and is going to enter Russia trade, according to DynaLiners report. CStar Line has been established in Dubai by undisclosed owners and will be headed by Zsolt Katona, who previously worked for Danish shipping giant Maersk.
The new firm seems to have chartered 18 container ships with an overall box capacity of 23,000 TEUs. CStar Line seems to expect two additional vessels of 2,000 TEUs and a box fleet of 27,000 TEU dry boxes and 1,500 refrigerated containers.
According to DynaLiners, all capacity will be allocated to the Russia trade, for which it has set up the following network of services provided by a combination of its own (chartered) vessels, vessel sharing agreements (VSA) and slot charters.
- EMBA1 – Istanbul (Ambarli), Kaliningrad, St. Petersburg and back to Istanbul
- EMBS1 – Haifa, Alexandria, Novorossiysk and back to Haifa
- EMBS2 – Izmit (Safiport), Istanbul (Ambarli), Novorossiysk and back to Izmit
- FEFE2 – Rizhao, Ningbo, Vostochny, and back to Rizhao
- FEFE3 – Busan, Vostochny and back to Busan
- FEFE4 – Dalian, Busan, Vostochny and back to Dalian
Long-haul VSAs and slots, including:
- ISEM1 – slots from Global Feeder Shipping and Mountain Air Shipping (MAS) –
Mundra, Nhava Sheva, Jeddah, Istanbul (Ambarli), Jeddah and back to Nhava
- FEBA1 – VSA with OVP Shipping and MAS with Qingdao, Shanghai, Ningbo,
Guangzhou (Nansha), Port Kelang, Istanbul (Ambarli) and back to Qingdao
- FEFE1 – slots from Inteco Lines and OVP Shipping – Guangzhou (Nansha),
Shenzhen (Yantian), Xiamen, Shanghai, Vostochny and back to Guangzhou